Overall Purpose of the Role :
• Answer the telephone and assist callers with their queries; to take and forward messages as necessary
• Address customer complaints in a friendly, constructive manner; to liaise where appropriate with Duty Management in resolving customer complaints
• Under the guidance of a team leader, where necessary provide day-to-day support to other members of staff and members of staff new to the work area Service Delivery
• Required to perform reception duties and act as first point of contact.
• Receive payment, operate tills and ensure that accurate receipts are issued to users.
• Control entry and exit points to the Sports and Fitness Centre.
• To promote special offers and sales promotions to users.
• Maintain contact with other staff via two-way radio as necessary in order to maintain adequate service provision.
• Take facility bookings, hire out equipment and provide club locker keys in accordance with agreed procedures.
• General office duties which may include :
• Using photocopier and fax equipment
• Receiving, acknowledging, distributing and posting mail
• Updating notice boards
• General filing duties Analysis/Reporting/Data inputting
• To assist in the setting up and checking of equipment before use as required.
• Ensuring the facilities are kept clean and tidy for customer use
• Reporting any maintenance issues to the Sports Centre Duty Manager.
• Ensure staff and users of the Centre comply with existing and future health and safety requirements.
• To respond effectively to emergency situations including deliver first aid.
• To work on a shift basis to ensure adequate staffing levels to cope with the changing customer and operational demands of the Sports Centre.
• To cover the role of Sport Centre Duty Manager as and when required.
• Liaise with finance department to ensure that all invoices are accurate and sent on time
• must be willing to work on shifts
• hostel provided if necessary for staffs
This job is a trainee – manager program in duration of 3 years, and you will need to start off with Sports Crew Trainee first. You will learn the basic principles and practice and have an understanding of this type of work gained through on-the-job training.